We recognize that companies, colleges and universities and government agencies are committed to sustainability and reducing their carbon footprint.
Since its inception in 2009, TreeZero remains committed to making a positive impact on the environment for future generations. As part of this stewardship, we conduct a Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) to determine the CO2 generated from our product’s entire value chain – from the growing and processing of the sugarcane through the manufacturing, distribution and disposal of the paper. Based on the LCA data, TreeZero has committed to offset these carbon emissions.
We partner with world-renown organizations such as Wildlife Works to focus our carbon neutrality efforts against deforestation. We are participating in REDD+ (Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation) projects managed by Wildlife Works in Kenya and the Democratic Republic of Congo.
The clean-tech paper solution: TreeZero
- 100% tree free multipurpose paper.
- Made from recycled sugarcane waste fiber, an RRF (rapidly renewable fiber) that was traditionally burned or landfilled.
- Partnered with Wildlife Works to neutralize carbon emissions.
- Completely recyclable within existing recycling systems.
- 100% Carbon neutral.
- Qualifies for LEED and Stars Credits